Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everybody

New Years Resolutions? Er "No", more of a project painting list ;)

For 2012 (fifty two weeks of painting fun:
  • (Current) WWII: Early War Clanky Tanks (20mm)
  • WWII: Early War Clanky Tanks (1/200)
  • WWII: Late War Germans (1/300) 
  • (Current) WWII: Sink the Bismarck and the like (aka Revell) Big Ships (1/1200)
  • WWII "small" naval Pacific, North Atlantic, Arctic and Mediterranean (1/3000)
  • Dabble in painting some "bigger" toys, Napoleonic, ECW or even Games Workshop (28mm)
Spot my first deviation, spread bets been taken, will I manage to get through January before I stray into something totally new/strange?
  • Also, try and play at least wargame a month :)

4 comments:

David Crook said...

Hi Geordie,

Funny you should mention 28mm...No really, funny you should mention 28mm.

I absolutely agree with the last sentiment as well although all bets will be off methinks!

Have a great and temptation filled January!

All the bst,

DC

Tim Gow said...

I'll be quite impressed if you (or any of us) makes it through the next couple of weeks without becoming distracted!

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Distraction, it's what I live for ;)

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Please note: 28mm includes Renaissance too ... I have my Impetus army to paint too!