Wednesday 20 August 2014

WW2 US 1/144 aircraft production line

While I was on holiday I settled down to an industrialized production line of US 1/144 aircraft (as well as the 28mm Sparabara). A collection of US Pacific aircraft (see below):


  • Hellcat
  • Aircobra
  • Corsair
  • Warhawk

Cheap and tantalizing enough these Revell mini-kits are perfect to build up into formations of flights of three. Revell also do the Japanese opposition but I have not seen hem in the shops yet.

I will have to did out my "Battle of Britain" Spitfires, Hurricanes, Stukas and Me109s from the sam erange, I remember a bit of a bulk buy I made last year still residing up in the loft

6 comments:

Sun of York said...

I all most bought one of these kits on the weekend, but thought better than have further diversification.

Paul Foster said...

A nice selection there Geordie.

Tim Gow said...

I have quite a few 'spare' 1/144 scale kits, including Japs...

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Surely they are not spare but merely sleeping ;)

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Sun of York: They are well worth a small investment

One-on-One or an "air marker"

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Paul, I could not help but dabble ;)